Friday, May 18, 2007

Some Food For Christian Thought

Hello All,

I have never been much of an activist. I admit to being a bit skeptical at times, even absolutely apathetic at others when it comes to federal government issues. "CamPAIN" season is always the worst, as I generally believe that I have to believe at least one liar! Sorry...I digress...

This last week I was made aware, thanks to Focus On The Family, of a few measures before the Senate that are intended to limit professional lobbying. It's the belief of Focus that there will be language introduced into this measure that will apply to our freedoms.

Additionally, Focus has had a great week of broad/podcasts regarding the very real threat of Radical Islamo-Fascism that is worth your time to get up to speed about.

Check out this website and this blog. May the Lord lead us all to prayer, most to some civic action and some to missions in countries where the name of Jesus Christ is not known!

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: