Saturday, May 26, 2007

Congratulations Woods!

Hello All,

I am proud to have gone to my sister Leah's graduation today from the University of Redlands. She is awesome and we are proud of her and thankful for the opportunity that she will have to add significance to value, by now serving the Lord wherever He deems fit to place her.

That's what I was thinking the entire time during the ceremony, that the true value of the degree she now holds, is in the fact of the platform that it will provide her to represent Christ on the Earth. Otherwise, it's a piece of paper and just another super hot day in the sun!

I am proud of my sister and what she has acheived to this moment. We call her Woods because of one conversation on a Saturday morning, where she and I joked about replacing her limbs with cheap wood limbs. It stuck!

Congratulations Leah! Well done.

On the other hand, someone needs to talk to the U of R about their interminably long commencement ceremonies! Leah, maybe that will be your first significant platform as an Alumni: Get it done in 30 minutes...Maybe we should stick to the principle of Kingdom significance!

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: