Friday, October 06, 2006
Lela and I have finally decided that the best thing for our family is to return to Jerez together. This last week, we searched high and low for the best airfare. We finally were able to secure our tickets and are scheduled to leave out of LAX, this next Tuesday October 17th at around 11AM. This has been a difficult decision, but we feel that it is the right one. For now, we are sure or as sure as we can be, that our stay will be at least 3 months long. Should we receive visas, it will be as long as we can stay.
Immediately upon returning, as soon as I can, I will need to head into the police department and present my papers to the authorities there. Lord willing, this will be a simple deal, though if I were honest, the one thing that I have learned above all others is that nothing has come simply! I will prepare myself for difficulty!
We do not know when we will be able to get back to normal activities, but I will post in when we have returned and keep you updated on what is happening. However, expect a bit of a delay in posts come next Tuesday through Friday.
We ask for your prayers, that we will have some good positive indicators of an ability to stay long term in Spain. We are still praying for visas to come in and hoping that this third visit will be the last one for as long as possible.
Thanks as always for checking in.
Blessings To The Friends Of Spain,