Wednesday, October 18, 2006

We Made It!

Hello All,

Just a quick word to let you know that we are back in Spain. All in all, with layovers and delays, the traveling took over 24 hours. As much as can be expected, the kids again were virtually flawless...and sleepless. We all clocked about 3 hours sleep total. Part of that is because Lizzy is much more active now and is much more difficult to contain in a small space. Her charisma though won plenty of hearts along the journey, especially the two Spanish women who shared space with us on the New York-Madrid flight. Lizzy was in rare form and the ladies were loving the diversion, especially in the light of an unexpected hour long delay. I'll write more about this later.

For now, we are going to be recovering our sleep. Tomorrow morning, Pastor Carlos and I are going in to turn in my provisional visa. I'll let you know what I know when I know it.

Thanks for your prayers. All 5 of us made it, though only 3 of our 6 bags came through. Please pray that these are recovered quickly.

It's good to be home...

Blessings To The Friends Of Spain,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: