Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Montebello Christian Fellowship

Hello All,

Hope you had a great Monday. I got a chance to speak to the Men's Fellowship at Montebello Christian Fellowship on Monday night, thanks to the invitation of my good friend and musical partner over the years, Alex Gonzalez. The evening consisted of food and fellowship (a staple at any Men's event!), worship and the Word. I got a chance to speak on John 21 and the keys to being an effective fisher of men. At the end of the message, a few men raised their hands and received prayer for empowerment to face their mission, whether it be family, work or neighborhood related.

To those men who were there, thank you for the warm welcome and the encouraging words after the message. I'll be praying for you as well.

Just a quick side note, after the message I met with the President of a Spanish speaking seminary, which holds classes at the MCF facility. He told me of another brother who has been working in Spain (Segovia) for many years! I was really excited to hear about the possibility of making another connection in Spain. Lord willing I will hear from him soon.

And one final note: We are this close (hold thumb and first finger VERY CLOSE together) to making our final decision about whether the whole family returns to Spain or if I return alone to handle my visa presentation. I'll write more about that soon.

For now...

Blessings To The Friends Of Spain,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: