Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day Final Addendum

Hello All,

As is usual for Sunday school children, their craft reflects what has been taught. Yesterday, they were taught about their Dad's being the best. The front of the craft was a colored tie on the piece of paper. On the back, it read:

Happy Father's Day!

My Dad is the best because...

And then, there was the space that left room for the response of the kids, recorded faithfully by our fine Sunday School volunteers. For Renae, she replied that I was the best because I "tickled her and love her very much!" How sweet, huh!

Caleb's was much more basic. His read:

My Dad is the best because... He makes barbecue!

There you go! Somehow, I imagine that this will not be enough in the ensuing years, but for now, that's enough for them!

Hope you had a good Father's Day.

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: