Sunday, July 01, 2007

Wildwood Calvary

Hello All,

Thanks for praying for me this morning when I went to speak at Wildwood Calvary. I feel the results really bespeak your support to think of me. Things went really well, especially during the first service for me. Second service was a little slow and it took a page or 2 for me catch up to my notes, but I finally got there. The encouraging thing was that both services, there was great response to the message. In the first service, FIRST SERVICE MIND YOU, 2 people committed their life to Christ for the first time! Over 25 people total committed themselves to the proclamation of the Gospel in their sphere of influence. I will continue to pray for them, that God would take their commitment and strengthen it with experience. My notes from this mornings message would normally be on my Bible site, but since I am sharing this message again at Calvary Laguna in a few weeks, I don't want them seen quite yet. But they will be available soon on the Bible site.

I thank my brother and great ministry friend and partner, Pastor Chris Fraley, for inviting me and all of you from Wildwood for welcoming me and my family as though we were Wildwoodians!

In addition, it was cool to be there on the last day that Pastor Josh Marlette was serving the body there. He and his wife Charlene, are moving way out of their comfort zone to begin a church in Kentucky! I have always admired Josh's stability and leadership, as I am sure the congregation of Wildwood Calvary can attest. They have a blog sight as well that I am happy to introduce here to our friends who love to watch and participate through prayer with people that are going after the Lord by faith. The Lord be with you Josh and Charlene as you serve Him. Their site is here. I commend them to you.

Again, thanks for praying. Have a great week in Him.

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Frank
what a HUGE blessing you were to us all at WILDWOOD. Thank you for your faithfulness to the Lord. I was ministered to greatly and felt empowered by the Holy Spirit to go out to Kentucky in BOLDNESS, reminded that the power rests in Him! I cannot tell you how much I love your family. Lela also blessed my heart as she prayed for me as a mother and for the challenges that I will face on this new adventure. Thank you for the wonderful fellowship we have in HIM! May He return soon!!!
Charlene Marlette a.k.a. Mendez

Frank And Lela said...

Charlene!

Wow, you are so welcome and grateful for your comment! The feelings are indeed mutual.

I know that the Lord will go before you all and that as you follow His commission, He will be your shield and exceeding great reward!

Thanks for checking in and your kind sentiments!

Blessings,
F.S.