Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Stressed On The 4th Of July?

Hello All,

Here's a possible solution for your stress levels. Once again, Spain, known to itself as the leader in virtually every arena, leads the way on how to effectively deal with stress. Check out the story here.

Otherwise, for all our friends, have a wonderful 4th of July! We hope that you will all enjoy wherever you end up going. For our family, we will be at the University of Redlands, which always has, at least for the Inland Empire, the best fireworks show!

Happy 4th of July!

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Horrid solution to solve the problem of stress! I'll stick to reading my Bible and praying, much more peaceful and long lasting! Plus I don't have to pay to repair my home!

4th of July was uneventful here in Spain, but I was thinking of my country all day! Wishing I could see the fire works and here the anthem!
Nothing like America!!!
God bless you guys!
Yolee and Miqueas