Friday, February 23, 2007

Is There A Techie In The House?

Hello All,

Before I compose my next blog entry regarding lessons learned on the Mission Field, I wondered if I could get some help technology wise. I felt like I should try here first. Here's the situation:

When I plug in my external hard drive, the trash icon fills up, indicating that something is in the trash. I try to empty it and it tells me that the file is in use. I try to pull the file out and cannot because again, the file is in use. I have tried to restart, force empty (using option keys) and creating a new folder to put into the trash, so I could put the other "in use" folder in the new folder and dump it!!! Arghhh!!! Anyone have any ideas!?

I proudly run Apple computers, the drive is a Maxtor 300 GB. If you can help or know someone who can, have them email me at lelafrank@aol.com.

Have a great weekend and feel free to empty your trash icon! Don't take that for granted!

Look for the next blog entry Sunday on The Unity Of The Church.

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: