Sunday, February 11, 2007

Finally Back Up And Running!

Hello All,

First, thank you to the many who have been so good about checking in with us. It's such a blessing as we remain in this state of transition. This is one of the more difficult challenges that missionaries face, namely the leaving of one ministry and the entrance into another. It is especially challenging when it was absolutely not in our plans to leave! This week, we had a week that was very similar to weeks that we had in Spain, but the blessing was and is, that our family has been here to surround and encourage us physically. I can't tell you how much that means to us.

As I wrote in the last post, we had a water leak last Saturday. One week later, we know that it was caused by a large rodent, who at present, is buried in our back yard! The good news, it seems, is that insurance will cover the damage and life might get back to normal soon.

In the midst of all this, we have been here, there and everywhere, just trying to balance out. We are praying over where the Lord might take us next, and we are excited about the possibilites that are being presented to us. I hope to have news soon with that regard.

Saturday, I spoke for the morning and evening sessions for Calvary Chapel Murrieta's High School Winter Camp. It is always an honor to speak for my friend Armando Garcia, who is the High School Pastor at Calvary Chapel. A great bonus is getting to see my brother Richard and my sister-in-law Lenna, who work with Armando. I'll have pictures and a post on that soon, when I find my camera!

And then, finally, I will get some posts out this week about some of the lessons learned about missionary life. I want to finish that while all of that is fresh. I think it might be important for me to remember, as I attempt to remain active in things regarding missions. I hope it will also be informative as you consider how to remain active supporting missions.

That's all for now. Talk with you soon.

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: