Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thank You Calvary Laguna!

Hello All,

Just a quick note of thanks to Calvary Laguna's Wednesday Night Crowd. It was a really good night to be there. I was particularly moved early on in the evening with the warmth of the members of the staff and the band, who helped us get our kids to their respective classes. Thank you.

After the message, I must have talked with 6 people who were really stirred by the Lord to think again about where they fit in with regard to the concept of global missions and entering into the heart of God's main agenda on the Earth.

All in all, it was a really refreshing night to be a part of, and I hope that I will get a chance to see this group again. For now, it is on to Calvary Chapel of Claremont this weekend. I had a great lunch with Pastor Marco and his right hand man, Dennis today. Pastor Marco, as I have said before, was a major influence and encouragement to me, back when I was just putting thoughts together about Spain. It will be a privilege to serve alongside of him on Sunday.

Along those lines, please be praying for us as we look toward Sunday. We desire to minister and bless the congregation there in Claremont and we ask that you would remember us toward that end. OH, AND DON'T FORGET TO PRAY FOR THOSE VISAS!

Blessings To The Friends Of Spain,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: