Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Session #1 From "The Practical Redemption Of Man"

Hello All,

This is an experiment. I have long wanted to share what it is that I teach, as that is a large part of what I do. A few people have asked if I would do this someday, and I may have found a way to do it using badongo. Now granted, these people are simply my Mother and Grandmother, but if I'm not blogging for them, then I'm not blogging for anyone! If this works, then I'll also share music from time to time of things that I have recorded on. For now, the file that is supposed to be available is the first teaching I did in a series entitled "The Providence Of God And The Practical Redemption Of Man" which is essentially the life of Joseph. I have definitely gone to the John Piper school of series naming! You can download the file here (http://www.badongo.com/file/12163376) for 50 days or I think, listen on the link provided below. You can also check the notes and discussion questions that I wrote here.

Photo Sharing and File Hosting at Badongo.com

Let's see if this works...

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: