Saturday, September 01, 2007

We Can All Sleep A Little Better Tonight!

Hello All,

I promise: The Next Post will be back to normal, but I feel it's my responsibility to let you know that you can take one fearful thing off your lists!! Check out the story here! Who knows: Maybe the Abominable Snowman will be next!

Here's a link to some drum work that I did in the early 80's. I did not know that the cameras were rolling at the time, so it's a bit embarrassing, but good work nonetheless!

Speaking of embarrassing and the 80's, many of you may have noticed the comment section a week or so ago, with a picture labeled "For Frank's Eyes Only." It seems that the temptation was too much for Jason Dean!! Cool thing is that you can listen to the song that goes with the picture at the same place!! AND, it's his lovely wife, Kris that sings the tune. Enjoy here.

Alright, I think that I got it out of my system now! See you soon!

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a way better look for you than the mullet.

Frank And Lela said...

Patty,

Yeah, unfortunately, that video caught me with my 5 O'Clock shadow! Normally, I much more clean cut!

Blessings,
F.S.

Seguidores De Cristo said...

Hey Frank,

You haven't changed that much, what do you do to conserve yourself so well, brother?!?!

I know what I do to conserve myself young..... compared to Methuselah!

Great video!!

Carlos

Frank And Lela said...

Carlos,

With both of us, it's almost impossible to see...from an airplane!!! From there, we both look exactly the same! From there, we haven't aged a bit!

I'm glad you stopped by!

Blessings,
F.S.