Thursday, July 13, 2006

Update...

Hello All-

Long time, no blog! I am sorry for the infrequency. The issue has been internet access, so the delays may continue. My apologies. I do hope to have it rectified soon.

No word on the Family's visas at this time. I called the consulate yesterday, and they told me that from July 27th, I have three months to return to Spain. So, this alleviated some pressure, as I had believed that it might be necessary to travel back alone to get paperwork started. Lord willing, and we are asking for your prayers, the visas will come within the next week and a half.

We have been busy here. Our calendar is virtually full with appointments, lunches, dinners, speaking or playing (Drumming for Frank, singing for Lela) engagements. I have had the priviledge of sharing with several Pastors and church groups about Spain. That continues this weekend as we head into the Santa Maria area to lead worship for Calvary Chapel of Santa Maria. It will be a special time, as my Father-in-Law, Dan Finfrock will be giving the message. It will be a family affair.

I will try to post again on Monday. Thanks for your prayers and support during this time.

Blessings To The Friends Of Spain,
F.S.

No comments: