Friday, January 16, 2009

This Is Intriguing

Hello All,

I have just about abandoned the blog that I wanted to write. It's just so long, and now, just not as fresh as when I first started to write it. Oh well, as they say, it's often true that the ideas come easy and they go just as easy as they came! Perhaps it just wasn't meant to be.

Today, I ran across this Youtube video that is a monologue about an incident with a well known Athiest. Penn Fraser Jillette, half of the comedy/magic team "Penn And Teller," recorded his thoughts about a man who came to one of their shows and offered him a Bible. Penn is an avowed Athiest who has produced several Anti-Christian shows, offers an intriguing view of Evangelism, both in terms of the role of the believer and in terms of the honest Athiest. I hope that this stirs you up as much as it did me.



Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

1 comment:

Carrie Allen said...

Holy Moly! This is geared towards exactly what I want to talk about on Tuesday at Biola. I am going to pray about actually showing that video...