Sunday, October 12, 2008

Men's Retreat, Pt. 2

Hello All,

Just a quick note of thanks to all that prayed for the retreat. I will say honestly and truthfully that it was one of the most impactful weekends of my Christian life. Personally, it felt like I was being deconstructed piece by piece, and then reconstructed. Pastor Ridge Burns brought the Word with power and authority. It was truly an annointed time.

All together, we had (at one time) 40 men join us from Kingsfield Church. This was our first retreat under our new name and the first retreat for the men in about 3 years. I am grateful that we had this many men join us and am hopeful that we can add to that number next year.

Our problem though will be how to top this year! I can't even fathom how, but I know that God is able to exceedingly, abundantly above what I can ask or think, so I'm going to go ahead and trust him with that "problem!"

I'll blog more about this in a few days. For now, I have a sermon to write and a family to love on! Thanks again for praying!

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: