Monday, July 27, 2009

Leah's Service

Hello All,

Many have asked about the memorial service that will soon be held for my sister Leah. I will be able to confirm the precise date and time here on this blog tomorrow. For now, I can confirm that it will be early next week and it will be held at the Packinghouse in Redlands. I pray that those who can, will join us for this celebration of Leah's life.

I wanted also to take a moment to remind you that I have set up a temporary email address, leahmemories@aol.com. Thank you to those who have emailed in. Your memories have been fun to read and sincerely touching to our hearts. Some have even used the address to pass along messages to my Dad and Mom, Mike and Maria, regarding their impact in their lives. That's also been a blessing to read, so feel free to keep those coming as well.

The family is doing well, considering the circumstances, and have been greatly comforted by a great throng of supportive friends. On their behalf, I say "thank you very much."

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine your grief. Your sister was a sweetheart and she will be greatly missed.

Love, Miranda and Adessa