Sunday, April 12, 2009

Final Thought On The Resurrection...For This Year

Hello All,

As if my last post was not enough, I still had some leftovers this morning as I woke up. By the way, it amazes me, how one can sleep on a thought, only to wake up and be right back in the same conversation! It's as if I didn't sleep at all, though I truly did not sleep very much, given the Sunrise service at 6AM...anyway, I digress.

Here is my final thought that was born out of my pondering the message of the resurrection. I believe that the resurrection says something like this, from Jesus to the unbelieving world:

"If you must go to hell, you must first trample over my dead body at the cross and the love that was shown there. Then you must walk through my empty tomb and ignore the power that was displayed there. Then, you must explain away the life that I live through my people and the joy that is evident there. You might make it, but I have made the road as difficult as possible to travel."

These of course, are my words, encompassing a message that I believe speaks greater volumes than can ever be captured in one blog post. The beauty of the resurrection is that it will inspire me to try again and again!

Blessings...To Our Friends,
Frank Sanchez

No comments: